My New Photo's : )

Sunday, August 2, 2009

memory

today go meet the boss
and explain the proposal
discuss for 4 hours~~~~~
tired==

thn move to ts
v take monorial go




since my mum say is traffic jam there
so long din take monorial ord
i miz monorial
wuwuwuwu
after i have my own car
i seldom take monorial more
memory flow out
when i at the train
i miz when i work at ts
i miz laiyee^^
i ways take monorial go sw
and da bao breakfast eat together with her
2 buddies eat at the staffroom
wahahaha,,and v talk a lot about sumthing
blablabla,,tats girls like chatting
sometime together with anternal
hahaha,funny
after eating
i will walk alone to ts
and open shop sendiri lor
my boss giv me the key
no ppl help me move the models
hate==
luckily kakak beside the shop will help me
hahaha,,miz her much
aiz== now everything change liao
everyone not work at sw more
and i study liao
seldom meet laiyee
everyone have their ownlife
sad!_______!
no ppl talk xin shi with me more

ok~stop there
lets talk about i went to ts
i buy liao 1 shirt and 1 bag and makeup things
no money liao wuwuwu
nvm,now i ord can earn money for myself

*i hope i can get some great money form r2 design

1 comment:

  1. you look really tired and worn out. try to get alil bit more rest lar. even though the project is really tough.

    ReplyDelete