My New Photo's : )

Saturday, July 18, 2009

jun君

yesterday msn with 10++ppl
hav one window is my class MEETING
wat a meeting!!!!!
they r playing the fool around
omg==so funny
the window hav 10 ppl+around
means tat
i chating with 20+ppl in my msn!!!!
so buzy n buzy
n chat with my client
i get a great job^^
THX WINNIE
TREAT U EAT
THX THX THX SO SO SO MUCH
kekekeke
happyyyyyyyy whole nite~~~
i wil help client to design>>>>
logo,brochure,poster,invitation card,nametag,ticket and stage
FOR SINGING COMPETITION!!!!
is open to whole skol in kl
公开赛~~
wow~!!!!such a BIG BIG BIG project!!!!!
i hav find other 5 classmate to help me
hope v can 合作愉快^^

ok~~~bac to the topic
about my MEETING in msn
not a meeting,,is playing around
with my classmate them
JASPER IS THE LEADER!!!
they all put my pic as their msn picture
n put the msn option is my name~~~
mean all is jun君
omg==i cant recognise who is who
all is jun jun jun~~~
乱水~~~~

they r trying to?????
hahahah==bad guy
n they post the msn pic at facebook
omg again!!!
jean say:welcome to jun party
(so funny la her)
jasper say:jun mission completed
(U R THE LEADER!!!!)
but a gang of funny classmatesssss i hav now^^
appreciate it~~

2 comments:

  1. muahahahaa
    wan so hak hei mehh XD
    wahh happy whole night tim ar?
    tat time i wan go c ur design
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hak hei is wat???
    hahaha
    okok ya^^
    done jor,,giv u c~~~
    u muz go in the competition ya
    kekeke

    ReplyDelete